Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Slice Above, Cleveland, OH

If you knew me, you’d know that it pains me not to have photographic evidence of a good meal. Especially when I know that I’ll be posting about it later here on the blog. Well, it happened. I ate some coma-inducing, stomach-filling pizza and got so caught up in things that I forgot to grab the camera. That’s really saying something.

Less than 3 miles from the Cleveland airport Crowne Plaza is A Slice Above Pizza.
Yup, the name really does say it all!

Tons of unique topping combinations, five types of crust to choose from, a few different sauces, homemade ice cream, and even “take and bake” pizzas (baking tray included). Holy cow, what more could you ask for from a tiny little take-out-or-delivery pizza joint?

I took a hint from a Yelp review by Lisa S. and chose one of the staff favorites, the “Honey Bee.” With a real honey base, pieces of ham, big bacon strips (not crumbles), sharp white cheddar, and mozzarella, this pizza was finger-lickin’ good.

[website]    [yelp]

No comments:

Post a Comment