Saturday, November 28, 2009

Books, Books, Everywhere Books!

I have never been anywhere as uniquely- and well-decorated! Found out about Library 2 from the front desk staff at the Hampton Inn in Voorhees/Cherry Hill, NJ and was surprised, when I got there, at their nonchalant attitude when telling me about it. This place has the epitome of a unique fine dining experience. The walls, shelves, and even parts of the ceiling/support beams are covered in books. Strange, however, for a place that is lit mostly by candlelight. Fine art, fine literature, and fine decor really make this place special, in my opinion.

Unassuming from the outside, Library 2 is an upscale restaurant with a steakhouse theme. Looking at the partial menu above, you can see that many of the entrees at this place focus on meat and seafoods, but don't give up, my little veggies, the salad bar that is included in each entree price is to die for! About $12 on its own, the salad bar is worth every penny, even without a tender beef or chicken main dish. Super fresh ingredients, fresh baked breads and rolls; and rolls of cheese with knives to cut your own servings...this thing has it all.

It's a bit pricey to visit this place, but I would suggest going at LEAST once in your time with BER. I plan to return and will, most likely, just get the salad bar and fill up on that alone. Just trust me on this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment