Friday, March 27, 2009

Mon Amie Chez Daisie



Bonjour my fellow PM's. I have found a gem in upstate New York. No, not wings. I for one cannot do the whole wing thing, I just am not capable of the whole grinding on meat off the bone thing. Yes, I am sure it's delicious but I don't paint on cave walls with my hands and fight off wooly mammoths at every turn so I wont be using my newly minted opposable thumbs to gnaw on some meat fresh of the bone.
Sorry... tangent!
Anyway, the gem I found that makes the blandness of upstate NY stand out was a quaint little Crepe place in Schenectady. It is called Chez Daisie and it serves up both sweet and savory in a cute café like atmosphere. Check it out.
183 Jay StSchenectady, NY 12305(518) 344-7082

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that looks super tasty. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete