Thursday, January 7, 2010

Airport Dining, ATL

Stranded in Atlanta? Hungry? Near the C terminal?
Try Pashals Southern Restaurant at the C centerpoint (near gate C30). I had an hour at dinnertime in ATL yesterday, and after asking what we could get and eat in 20 minutes, our server suggested the veggie platter... your choice of 4 sides and cornbread muffins for $10. It was great southern comfort food--black eye peas, collards, mashed potatoes and gravy... YUM. If I'm back there for longer, I might have to head back to tried their fried chicken or smothered meatloaf.

I wrapped up a cornbread muffin in my napkin as we had to run to our gate, and let me just say, anything that results in a see-through napkin after less than 3 minutes is good southern cookin'.

Anyone else have a decent airport food find lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment